- Job duties:
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with technicians, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
- Positioning technical training by Coordinating the different cross functions with the manufacturing, operations, and CRM.
- Offer specific training programs to help technicians to maintain or improve job skills.
- Consolidate Training activities as an intersection field with CSR requirements.
- Present information with a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training contents prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Negotiate contracts with training vendors for desired training outcomes, fees, or expenses.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Conduct assessments to identify the performance, skills, knowledge and information required for a desired training program.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration to partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), trainer peers and others to achieve high-quality instructional materials.
- Create student employment promotional campaigns beneficial from job fairs.
- Job qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from relevant College.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Training or academic field.
- Ability to design and develop to create outputs in various methods.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to schedule, prioritize, and complete work assignments.
- Ability to become an SME for multiple lines of business and job functions.
- Able to acquire an understanding of the complex technical environment of the organization.
- Understand Adult learning principles and appropriate learning development methodologies.
- Dependable, responsible and has the ability to work independently with little to no management intervention.
Job duties: Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with technicians, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives. Design, plan, organize, or direct...
- Understanding project specifications and developing main milestones that meet them.
- Monitoring and tracking project activities in accordance with the PMO Planning.
- Progressive Meetings with stakeholders and Contractors.
- Cross-functional coordination to ensure smooth running of the project.
- Root Cause Analysis for the Issues and delays during executions.
- To keep a track of the project and flag the concern during short falls.
- Prepare workaround plans for the unknowns.
• Bachelor's degree
• 0-2 year of experience.
• Very good command of the written and spoken English language.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills and detailed oriented.
• Ability to work within a dynamic environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Duties: Understanding project specifications and developing main milestones that meet them. Monitoring and tracking project activities in accordance with the PMO Planning. Progressive Meetings wit...
You may join our team by applying
You may join our team by applying