Al-Amal Al-Sharif Company was established in 1964 by establishment of the first factory specialized in the manufacture of plastic pipes (UPVC) in Egypt and the Middle East.
Restructuring the company to become an Egyptian joint stock company in accordance with the decision of the Minister of Economy and International Cooperation No. 12 of 1996 published in Al-Istithmar newspaper Issue No. (47262) of 2018.
Starting by manufacturing polypropylene pipes and fittings for transporting cold and hot drinking water.
Production of HDPE-100 pipes for small sizes.
Increasing the total area of factories to 200 thousand square meters.
Addition of a polyethylene production line for large diameters.
– Electing a new board of directors and increasing the number of members from 7 to 9members.
– Establishment of the key account management department.
– Increasing the company’s capital from two hundred and forty million EGP to three hundred .
Internal restructuring of the company.
– Development of the Polyolefin plant and the addition of a new production line .
– Renovation and development of the PVC factory.
– Opening of Assiut store.
– Renovation and development of public workshops.
– international accreditation for PE – Gas pipes, and start the manufacturing of Micro-duct Pipes .