Alamal Alsharif Plastics is an Egyptian joint-stock company with shares reach:
- National Investment Bank (4 seats) represents 884.851 shares with 29.5%.
- National Bank of Egypt (2 seats) represents 340.327 shares with 11.34%.
- The United Bank (1 seat) 157.541 shares with 5.25%.
- Suez Canal Bank holds 15115 shares with 0.50%.
- Individual shareholders/ Egyptians hold 1532786 shares with 51.10%.
- Individual shareholders/ Foreigners hold 69380 shares 2.31%.
The company abides by the rules, systems, measures, and laws that guarantee the best protection and balance between the company interests and the shareholders and the other associated interests approved by the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority.